How to map the "shared with me" on OneDrive as a Network Drive - Microsoft Community


hi.

i map "shared me" folder on onedrive network drive or network location, how can it? can map drive https://[mysharepoint_site]/personal/[my_account]/documents without problem cannot "shared me" folder.

please advise.

thank you.

tong

hi tong,

it not feasible map “share me” folder.

for files in share me view, stored on other's onedrive business shared you.

given situation, welcome , encourage share ideas through onedrive uservoice. understanding experience helps make our product , service better , others.

thanks understanding.

qing



Office / OneDrive for Business / Windows other / Office 365 for business



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ErrorCode: 120018 when trying to access Microsoft account - Microsoft Community

The message was sent to a distribution list ‎(DL)‎ - Microsoft Community

Activation Error 0x8004FE93 - Microsoft Community